This weekend I perfected the most perfect dessert ever. I will now share that recipe with you. Trust me. You need to try this.
– Package of Nestle Chocolate-Chip break and bake cookies
– Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Break up the pieces of cookie dough. Place them about a centimeter apart in a square in a brownie pan. This allows the cookies to cook semi-thoroughly, but spread out and create one giant cookie.
2. Heat the oven to 360 degrees, but stick the pan in when it’s not fully warmed up.
3. Bake 12-15 minutes or until the cookies have melded together and the edges are golden-brown, but the insides are still gooey.
4. Scoop the cookies into a bowl.
5. Put ice cream on top. Eat immediately.
Six break-and-bake cookies makes about one serving of giant cookie goodness.